Friday, September 12, 2003

The Friday Five: This week's questions:
1. Is the name you have now the same name that's on your birth certificate? If not, what's changed?

Of course it is. (Girls write these questions, right?)

2. If you could change your name (first, middle and/or last), what would it be?

I'm content with it as it is. I used to dislike the spelling of my middle name. "Stewart" just looked wrong: It ought to be "Stuart". But I'm used to it now.

3. Why were you named what you were? (Is there a story behind it? Who specifically was responsible for naming you?)

I was named after my grandfathers, one name from each of them. They both died shortly before I was born. You know, I've never asked my parents whose idea that was.

4. Are there any names you really hate or love? What are they and why?

I've always liked "Christopher" and "Elise". No reason. (I do have a cousin named Elise, but I haven't seen her in decades.)
I won't answer to "Danny".

5. Is the analysis of your name at kabalarians.com accurate? How or how isn't it?

Next you'll be sending me to the daily horoscopes.

No comments: