Friday, February 07, 2003

The personals
The Friday Five:
1. What did you have for breakfast this morning? If you didn't have breakfast, why not?

Frankly, I forgot to eat any. I usually have a small bowl of cereal (Corn Chex at the moment), two Jimmy Dean microwave link sausages, a glass of milk, and (when we have 'em) a serving of cantaloupe.

2. What's your favorite cereal?

When I could have sugar, it was Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Now, it's a toss-up between Crispix and Cheerios.

3. How often do you eat out? Do you want that to change?

About once a week, on Wednesday nights on the way to my radio theater meeting. Sure, I'd love to eat out more, but until I'm back at work, it's not going to happen.

4. What do you plan on having for dinner tonight? Got a recipe for that?

Fettucine. I'm making it. Of course I have a recipe. Oh, you're asking for it. I don't have it with me, tell Jabba...

5. What's your favorite restaurant? Why?

Shells. Fortunately, the closest one is a six-hour drive away in Ocala, FL (but I prefer the look of Clearwater), so I don't have to feel tempted to go very often. It's Red Lobster done right. Not that there's anything really wrong with Red Lobster, but it can't compare to Shells.

No comments: