Friday, June 21, 2002

The personals

Thursday Threesome:
Onesome. Do a Little Dance...Everyone loves to watch a good dancer, so tell us your all time favorite movie dance scene...and why.
I am the last person to ask about dancing. My favorite dance moment isn't a "dance scene" as such: It's the moment on that episode of Buffy when Willow and Tara fall into each other's arms on the dance floor at the Bronze... and, ever so slightly, begin to levitate. Aw-w-w.

Twosome. Make a Little Love...Spill it! What do you do to make the night romantic for that certain someone?
I'm tempted to give the traditional pig's answer, "brush my teeth", but the truth is, with my current work schedule, just being in the same room with that certain someone while we're both awake is the best I can manage.

Threesome. Get Down Tonight! Party it up, Getting your Groove on, or whatever you call it, everyone has a different style that they consider a good time. Let us in on what yours is.
I'm not a party person. Popcorn, soft drinks and a good movie in the DVD player will do me nicely. With the right company we can do without the movie and the popcorn.

The Friday Five:
1. Do you live in a house, an apartment or a condo?
House.

2. Do you rent or own?
Own.

3. Does anyone else live with you?
Wife, two children, and the kids' godfather.

4. How many times have you moved in your life?
Uh... Do college dorms count? How about temporary residence in an apartment while the contractors rebuilt my burned house? If they don't count, the answer is four. Not bad for 47 years. And I currently live less than a mile from the hospital I was born in.

5. What are your plans for this weekend?
Working, as usual.

No comments: