Friday, June 28, 2002

Am I back?
Sorry to be gone for so long. Nothing specific kept me away, I just needed the sleep. And it certainly looks like I've missed a lot.

The pledge of allegiance: I mean, really, if San Francisco didn't exist, we'd have to invent it.

Worldcom: Look, if Enron jumped off a cliff, would you do it too?

Palestine: Sorry, no jokes. If anything, the President has understated the situation: There's no negotiating with this.

LATER: Sorry, "this" is gone. I suspect it has collapsed under the weight of the traffic it received from WSJ OpinionJournal and half the blogging world. Even Google doesn't have a cache. But I knew I could count on Little Green Footballs to archive a photo. The original page featured a graduation ceremony at a nursery school for Palestinian children. Middle East Realities has another photo from the same collection. Look closely: The little girl's "victim" is lying on the stage in front of her.

No comments: