Thursday, January 23, 2003

The personals
Thursday Threesome:
Onesome: Still- Can't hold still? What type of music gets you going? I mean to where your just have to crank it up and start moving to the beat!

Every now and again, I feel that I reside on a different planet from the rest of you. This is one of those times. I don't dance. I mean, period. I'm immune to it. Tone deaf to it, if you wish to put it that way. I can hold still for, oh, days on end.

Twosome: Life- Life in the fast lane? What would it take to slow you down a bit and let you relax this weekend? Hmmm? ...or are you going to turn That Game on? (...and who's going to win?)

Considering that (for medical reasons) I haven't been to work since August, I don't think I'm in the fast lane right now. Game? What game? Risk? Parcheesi? ...Oh, is it still football season?

Threesome: In watercolor- Hey! How about wall art? What do you like to have hanging around the place for decoration? Kid pics? Knick-knacks? ...the Monet or two?

My walls are conspicuously bare. I have a framed poster or two from radio theater productions I've participated in.

No comments: