Friday, January 03, 2003

The personals
Thursday Threesome:
Onesome: Postage Hey, did all your packages and cards get delivered? ...or are you (or perhaps someone on the receiving end) still expecting something 'any day now'?

Everything got where it was going, in either direction. At least, everything I'm aware of.

Twosome: Due: Are you due for a break after all the excitement of the holidays? ...or are you just moving on with life? Maybe the upcoming weekend is a good thing to see on the horizon?

The holidays were the break. Now it's back to medical concerns. My dad, freshly out of the hospital, is going on a golfing trip next week (he's not playing, "only" supervising). If it weren't golf, I might go too. I could use a week in Florida.

Threesome: Two cents... What's your two cents on things wintery? Has it been one you can handle so far or a bit too much for your taste?

I am cold, but that has less to do with the weather than my altered metabolism (and being 50 pounds lighter than I'm used to being). It's gonna get colder before it gets warmer. I'll just have to hunker down and bear it.


The Friday Five is back.
1. Do you wear any jewelry? What kind?

I wear a wedding ring my daughter made for me. That's it.

2. How often do you wear it?

Constantly.

3. Do you have any piercings? If so, where?

Good heavens, no. (Well, there's a stint in there, but that's not what you mean, is it?)

4. Do you have any tattoos? If so, where?

Again, good heavens, no. I've never seen any piece of art I liked enough to see it on my hide. All I think when I see a tattoo is pain of application.

5. What are your plans for the weekend?

Radio theater meeting. Grocery shopping. (Gosh, I miss WebVan.) Generally getting the kids ready to return to school next week. I'm sure there are other things I'm not aware of.

No comments: