Thursday, August 07, 2003

The Thursday Threesome::Two Day Sale::
Onesome: Two - Hey, we did 'threes' last week; let's try 'twos' this week. When you think of pairs, what comes to mind? ...and 'Bartletts' is the only wrong answer !

Oh, I'll bet the answer I'm thinking of is even more wrong than that.

Twosome: Day - Which day of the week do you live for? Is it getting back to work on Monday (right!) or maybe Friday, so you're gone! One of the weekend days? Which day works for you?

It's Saturday. That's when I get to see my family. Between one thing and another, the other six days they're scattered to the winds.

Threesome: Sale - Are you one of those people who will wait until something is on sale before you buy it? ...even if it's like forever? ...or do you just haul on down to the store whenever the urge hits? Hmmm? Planner, immediate or impulse? What type of buyer are you?

I'm a planner. I do research when I'm shopping for something, to decide exactly what I want, and to learn what's a fair price for it and whether it's likely to go on sale. Then I wait until I see it at a price I like.


No comments: