Tuesday, July 22, 2003

This-or-That Tuesday: Audience Potpourri Participation!:
1. DVD or VHS?

DVD. It's just plain better. And I can live happily without all those "extras", just give me a good movie with clear sound and a sharp picture.

2. Best Literary/Movie Villain: Voldemort (Harry Potter) or Sauron (LoTR)?

One of these days I guess I'm going to have to watch that "Ring" thing. The book bored me to tears. Voldemort's okay, but Goldfinger's got 'em both beat, so far. "You expect me to talk, Goldfinger?" "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die."

3. Meat: rare or well-done?

Well done. Civilized people cook their meat. Raw is for vegetables.

4. High Speed Internet-Cable or DSL?

We've had DSL for about a month and a half now, and Cable is looking better and better.

5) Women: 1-piece bathing suit or Bikini?

That depends on the woman in it. I do recall a certain black bikini, though...

6. To be fair--Men: Boxers or briefs?

Boxers. You're never going to catch me in briefs again. Now will someone please tell me what that is supposed to "say" about me?

7. Beer or Liquor/Wine?

Nope. Don't drink. I've sampled both: Must be an acquired taste. I'll be fine with a 7-up.

8. Coke or Mountain Dew?

Coke. This is Atlanta.

9. In honor of my 10/18/03 nuptials: Morning or Afternoon/Night Wedding?

Afternoon. Everyone will smirk if your "wedding night" is a nooner. And who ever heard of a night wedding? If you don't get to bed until 2am, you might do something you'll regret... like go to sleep.

10. Carpet or Hardwood Floors?

Hardwood. Low maintenance, allergy-friendly, beautiful hardwood.

11. American cars or foreign?

In this household we're three for three: Foreign.

12. Cutest TV Twin: Mary-Kate or Ashley Olsen?

You. Must. Be. Kidding.

13. Coffee: Caffeinated or Decaf?

Coffee? Bleaugh.

14. Thought-Provoking Question of the Week: Computers: Do they make life better or worse? Why?

Better. I think. Sometimes I wonder.
No, better. I remember what writing was like with a manual typewriter. (You young people, you don't know what it was like. You try typing a term paper on a manual typewriter. Even better, try to produce an original and two clean carbon copies. I'll bet you don't even know what carbon paper is. Yes, they still make it.)

No comments: