Friday, July 25, 2003

The Friday Five: This week's questions:
1. If your life were a movie, what would the title be?

"The Day After Groundhog Day".

2. What songs would be on the soundtrack?

Oh, lots of classic sappy love songs by Paul Williams, Carly Simon, or maybe Harry Connick Jr. It should include "It Must Be You" by Stephen Bishop, "Out There" from Hunchback of Notre Dame and "I'm Going To Go Back There Someday" from The Muppet Movie. Maybe even "If You Believe" from Prince of Egypt, which I just heard yesterday for the first time in a while, and which broke my heart all over again.

3. Would it be a live-action film or animated? Why?

Live action, I think. Nothing happens that is sufficiently improbable to need animation. Maybe muppets.

4. Casting: who would play you, members of your family, friends, etc?

"The good news is, they're making a movie of your life. The bad news is, they've cast Bob Denver as you."
I think Richard Karn is the best we can do for me. Amanda Peet is my wife (or maybe Ashley Judd). I'm stumped for anybody else.

5. Describe the movie preview/trailer.

...Sorry, I'm drawing a blank.

No comments: