Sunday, July 20, 2003

The Friday Five: This week's questions:
1. When was the last time you cheated?
2. When was the last time you stole?
3. When was the last time you lied?
4. When was the last time you broke or vandalized another's property?
5. When was the last time you hurt a loved one?

You know, I don't think I want to answer these questions. Where the answer is "never", it sounds sanctimonious. Where it isn't, there is no good that can come of reopening a wound. Ancient history and lingering regrets. The only reason I'm acknowledging the questions at all is that it would be at least as conspicuous not to.
I started answering these weekly memes in order to discuss subjects it wouldn't ordinarily occur to me to discuss. In order to play the game fairly, I have answered some questions I didn't particularly want to answer. But there's a point beyond which I'm not prepared to go.

No comments: