Friday, June 13, 2003

The Thursday Threesome::Quoth the Raven, Nevermore::
Onesome: Quoth- Do you use quotations much? ..at all? What is your favorite quote? ...and why, pray tell?
A
I don't use quotations much. I'd rather not risk using them out of their proper context. I'd rather be sure that I'm using them in a way that accurately reflects their original intent. Favorite quote? I think I answered that a couple of weeks back in the Friday Five.

Twosome: the Raven- The symbol of the raven has a lot of mythology and superstition attached. How are you in this area? Do you avoid ladders with black cats perched on them on Friday the thirteenth? ...or do you just toss a pinch of salt over your shoulder and move along about your business? Hmmm?

Well, that was a bit of a stretch. No, I'm not superstitious. Except for comic effect. Knock wood.

Threesome: Nevermore- ...and the softball of the week: What is it that you've tried that is on the "Nevermore" list? ...and do people even dare to bring it up around you?

Hm. There are plenty of things I don't do, but nothing that stands out in my mind in this context.

No comments: