Thursday, March 06, 2003

The personals
Thursday Threesome:
Onesome: Cold. Are you a cold weather person and just deal with it or do you prefer temperatures closer to the century mark?

As with so many things, the answer I give now is not the answer I would have given last year. I used to enjoy the first cold snap of autumn: I rarely got cold in Georgia's temperate winter. However, since my stroke, my internal thermostat has changed, and I begin to understand why people retire to Florida.

Twosome: and Misty. What makes you misty-eyed? Do you cry at Hallmark commercials or get all sentimental when you hear a specific song? You can tell us, we won't laugh ;)

God. I cried at Lilo and Stitch. ("This is my family. I found it myself. It is broken, but still good.") I cried at Pinky and the Brain Christmas Special. (I've never gotten a good look at the damn keychain.) I even cried at Harry Potter when Hagrid gave Harry the photo album. Willow's yellow crayon in Buffy. Just the other day hearing the theme song of Oh, My Goddess was enough to set me off.

Threesome: Morning. Mornings? ...or evenings? Which is your time of the day? Are you up with the sun or do you help the moon keep the night lit?

Evenings, definitely evenings.

No comments: