Saturday, March 15, 2003

The personals
The Friday Five:
1. Do you like talking on the phone? Why or why not?

I do not. With rare exceptions, phones are tools to make appointments.

2. Who is the last person you talked to on the phone?

My wife, actually.

3. About how many telephones do you have at home?

Hm. (Counting on fingers.) Five. Not counting modems. No, six. Forgot there's one in the fax machine.

4. Have you encountered anyone who has really bad phone manners? What happened?

Of course. I used to work tech support for Microsoft. :) I have a high tolerance. Now that I don't have to put up with it, I find it fairly easy to hang up.

5. Would you rather pick up the phone and call someone or write them an e-mail or a letter? Why or why not?

E-mail, definitely. I can go on at whatever length I want to without feeling I'm intruding-- and you can answer at your leisure.

No comments: