Thursday, May 16, 2002

The personals

Thursday Threesome:
Onesome. Livin. Livin La Vida Loca. Oh, for goodness sake. What pop song do you love to sing along with but don't want to admit it? What is "pop"? Oh, all right. "It Might Be You", by Stephen Bishop.

Twosome. a Charmed. Charmed, did you say? Come now, are you superstitions? Do you buy into lucky charms and signs and such? No, I'm not and I don't. I do believe that the benefit such things convey can be very real. However, it originates in the additional confidence we feel as we go about our business. There's nothing mystical or supernatural about it, only the fact that we understand our minds so little that we can psych ourselves up -- or out -- if we want to.

Threesome. Life. Let's play the game of Life. Or is it Monopoly? What is your all time favorite board game? Come on, tell us what you like about it... Gosh, it's been years since I've played a board game at all. At the moment it's backgammon. Does that count?

The Friday Five:
1. What shampoo do you use? Suave plain ol' shampoo.

2. Do you use conditioner? What kind? No.

3. When was the last time you got your hair cut? About three months ago. I'm overdue.

4. What styling products do you use? Do you get many men playing this game? None.

5. What's your worst hair-related experience? Looking at old photographs of myself. It's the first thing I notice. My hair has always sucked.

No comments: