Friday, May 10, 2002

The personals

Thursday Threesome:
Onesome. Hold Me. What's your first remembrance of holding an infant (or if you aren't into kids - a baby animal) ? Feel free to talk about other stand-out holding memories.... The first infant I have any memories of holding was my own first-born. I don't have enough bandwidth to tell you what was going through my mind at the time.

Twosome. Thrill Me. Up for a thrilling ride? Tell us, do you seek the thrill rides at the amusement park or is the carousel more your speed? Carousels are highly underrated.

Threesome. Kiss Me. Come on - kiss and tell - at least, tell us about your first *real* kiss. I had the good fortune to attend a small two-year college in a wooded area of north-central Georgia. It made it possible to take a stroll in the woods between classes. On one such stroll, a young lady (whose name I wouldn't think of using) taught me what a kiss really is. "Kisses sweeter than wine..." In deepest gratitude, I've tried to pass that lesson along ever since.

Wouldn't you know, the next girl I tried it with married me.

The Friday Five:
(NOTE: The Friday Five is still down. More old questions I never answered.)

1. Laying on your back and facing the ceiling, which side of the bed do you sleep on? Right.

2. Do you have to have covers (blankets and/or sheets) at all costs, no matter the weather? No. I'm usually coverless. My wife, on the other hand, is happy to have the extra covers I'm not using. It's kind of a Jack Sprat situation.

3. Sleep nekkid or no? Why? Used to, but haven't since we had kids. What do you mean, "Why?" You're supposed to sleep in loose, unrestrictive covering. What's less restrictive than nothing?

4. What's under your bed? Drawers.

5. If you have pets, do you let them sleep with you? Why or why not? We don't have pets. When we did, they did not sleep with us. Wife has asthma and animal-hair allergies.

No comments: