Friday, May 03, 2002

The personals

Thursday Threesome:
Onesome. Lions! Can a lion tame its mane? What about you? Tell us your worst hair memory... I'm male. Hair doesn't matter to me as much as it does to you. (I perceive the originator, and most of the contributors, to the Thursday Threesome are women.) I've been watching my forehead trying to join my crown for quite some time now: Any day now it'll make it. I kinda wish it would stay with me, but photos of me ever since high school show me that I'm probably better off without it.

Twosome. Tigers! Can a tiger change its stripes? Can people really change? Sure they can. Everyone I know has changed, except me. Perhaps I have changed too, but I don't perceive it.

Threesome. Bears! Who's a grumpy bear? 'Fess up - what makes you grumpy? Hunger.

The Friday Five:
(NOTE: The real Friday Five is taking the week off. I'm taking her suggestion and going back to get older questions I never answered.)

1. What is the weirdest thing you've ever eaten? Well, let's see. The first time I ate a crab that I'd caught myself was weird. But I guess the weirdest thing would be shark. (I figure I should at least sample anything that would eat me if the situation were reversed.) Shark is pretty good, actually.

2. Name one (material) thing you can't live without. Hm. Considering I lost everything in the housefire two years ago, that's a pretty short list.

3. Name something you've always wanted to do but didn't have time for. Travel. Where does that road go?

4. What outrageous thing do you wish you had the nerve to do? You think I'm gonna tell you? (This radio theater I'm in makes me do things I don't have the nerve to do. You think it's easy to stand up in front of a couple of thousand people and act a scene with Anthony Daniels? With no rehearsal? You try it.)

5. How do you plan to spend your weekend? Working, as usual.

No comments: