Friday, January 10, 2003

The personals
The Friday Five:
1. Where are you right now?

I'm in front of my computer. Duh. (Oh, all right. I know what you meant.) At home.

2. What time is it?

Check the time stamp. Duh. (I've been checking the site since midnight for this week's questions. Obviously I have no life.)

3. What are you wearing?

What kind of phone call is this? What kind of girl do you think I am? No, wait, I'm not any kind of girl. Tempted as I am to say something outrageous, I confess I'm wearing a black tee shirt and casual pants. (Not jeans: I don't own any that fit. Come to think of it, these pants don't fit. I don't own any pants that fit.) Yep. That's what I'm wearing, all right. Nothing unusual going on here.

4. Any people or animals around you? Describe them.

Well, one of us doesn't have a life, I thought at first it was me, but now I'm not sure. My son is in the living room, just home from school, watching Jackie Chan (I think). He's eleven, skinny tow-headed kid. You've probably been watching him, you lurker. And if I see you around here again, I'm calling the police.

5. What are your plans for the weekend?

To live through it. Assuming I succeed in that, to do some grocery shopping and pick up Buffy Season Three. (See "I have no life", above.) Also to... never mind. None of your business. Move along. Nothing to see here. :)

Gosh, you caught me in a strange mood.

No comments: