Friday, January 11, 2002

Friday Five
Oh, they do this every Friday. Duh. Well, again, why not?

1. What was your first job? Bag boy at my dad's grocery store. Not cool, yeah, I know.
2. How old were you when you had your first kiss? Seventeen. Yeah, I know.
3. What was your first car? What happened to it? A 196? Plymouth Valiant (No, not that one, that's just a picture I found of a '63 Valiant that looks right. Mine was even the same color. But if you ever wanted to know anything about Valiants, this guy can probably tell you.) Traded it in for an only slightly newer Chevy Nova, with which I once hit a horse. Yeah, I know.
4. What was your first concert? Oliver. *blank stares* You know, Oliver? "Good morning, starshine, the earth says hello, you twinkle above us, we twinkle below..." Oliver? *continued blank stares* *sigh* Yeah, I know.
5. How do you plan to spend your weekend? I'm an old man, I need my sleep. And yeah, I know, okay? I haven't seen Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings yet, either.

Somehow I think this game was meant for younger bloggers than me.

[LATER: Actually, I had a feeling I would spend much of my weekend watching the collected first season of Buffy the Vampire Slayer on DVD. I was afraid to say so, though, because even though I bought it on Thursday, it's not supposed to be released until next Tuesday. I didn't want to cause any trouble for the store I bought it from.] Thanks, Sam's Club!

No comments: