Friday, November 21, 2003

The Friday Five

This week's questions:
1. List five things you'd like to accomplish by the end of the year.

I suck at planning.
Finish revising the Christmas scripts. Do some holiday shopping. Straighten my room. Reconfigure my home network. Get a PDA.

2. List five people you've lost contact with that you'd like to hear from again.

Many of the people I've actually lost contact with, I'm actively avoiding. :)
R. and A., the girls I had crushes on in high school. B., my second girlfriend from college. (I struck gold with the third, and let's not mention the first.) A. and S. from Psi Phi.

3. List five things you'd like to learn how to do.

Mix audio. Write CSS. Play piano. (Well, I sort-of do...) Make my network work (see above). Juggle.

4. List five things you'd do if you won the lottery (no limit).

Buy or build a house in the middle of nowhere. Rent office/performance space for my radio theater. Travel. Get a hi-res plasma TV and a TiVo/DVD recorder. Put up a big billboard in front of the U.S. Capitol where the legislators would have to see it as they entered, reading "It's not your money."

5. List five things you do that help you relax.

Read. Write. Play piano. Sing. (Alone, in the car.) Blog.

This is actually a Friday Twenty-Five, isn't it?

No comments: