Thursday, May 22, 2003

The Thursday Threesome::Rain, rain, go away. Come back another day::
Onesome: Rain, rain- Some people love rainy days every once in a while. Are you one of them? Do they make you want to curl up in bed with a good book or going walking through the mist? Or would you rather it just go away?

C'mon, have you seen the Georgia weather this spring? We're drowning here! Streets are getting washed away!

Twosome: Go away- If you could go away to just one place, where would you go and why?

I am in need of a warm beach. I've been cold since last August and I'm tired of it. I want to be warm. (How do you go away to more than one place? No matter where I go, I'm only in one place.).

Threesome: Come back another day- What's the one place you've been to that you would like to go back to another time?

Beach notwithstanding, I would love to get a group of friends together and take a road trip to New Orleans.

No comments: