Friday, November 08, 2002

The personals
Thursday Threesome:
Onesome. Starbucks. Are you a coffee drinker? Yeah? What's your favorite brew? Not? Then what gets you going each day?
No, I'm not. Not even before the heart attacks and strokes. I'll have Luzianne decaf iced tea (sweetened nowadays with Splenda).

Twosome. Christmas. Are you ready? ...or is it still a little early?
I do confess I've given it some thought. I used to think this was too early, but one month of Christmas season is not enough time to get everything done. Besides, why shouldn't we make things last when they make us feel good?

Threesome. Blend. Is autumn blending into winter for you? ...or are you already there?
It's plenty cold enough to be winter for me. Post-stroke, my internal thermostat is busted. I never used to get cold.

The Friday Five:
1. Did you vote in your last elections?
Yes.

2. Do you know who your elected representatives are?
Yes, unfortunately.

3. Have you ever contacted an elected representative? If so, what was it about?
Never successfully. Although they all have e-mail addresses, none of them read their e-mail. And I haven't felt strongly enough to write a snail-mail letter or make a phone call. Yet.

4. Have you ever participated in a demonstration?
Nope.

5. Have you ever volunteered in an election? What was the result?
Nope.

No comments: