Saturday, October 26, 2002

The personals
Thursday Threesome:
Onesome. Bubble, bubble: As in bubble bath. What's your favorite way to relax?
A hot, hot bath.

Twosome. Toil: What's your least favorite chore, and why?
Mowing the grass. Talk about neverending work. It just seems so futile. Just pave the yard and paint it green, or plant a ground cover that looks good without periodic trimming. Why make homeowning more work than it has to be?

Threesome. and Trouble: What do you get into trouble for around the house?
Everything. I'm the Dad.

The Friday Five:
1. What is your favorite scary movie?
I'm not a big fan of scary movies. Force me to a decision and I'll pick M with Peter Lorre.

2. What is your favorite Halloween treat?
Staying home undisturbed. Oh, you mean to eat. I don't know what's specifically a "Halloween" treat as opposed to some other kind, but I like Hershey's white chocolate kisses.

3. Do you dress up for Halloween? If so, describe your best Halloween costume.
I don't.

4. Do you enjoy going to haunted houses or other spooky events?
Nope.

5. Will you dress up for Halloween this year?
Nope. I hate Halloween. If Halloween had a Grinch, it would be me. What a colossal waste of time and energy.

No comments: