- The Friday Five:
- 1. How many houses/apartments have you lived in throughout your life?
- Not counting college dorms, five.
- 2. Which was your favorite and why?
- This one, I guess, the one I'm in now. But I really don't form sentimental attachments to houses.
- 3. Do you find moving house more exciting or stressful? Why?
- There is nothing pleasant about moving.
- 4. What's more important, location or price?
- That depends on how desperate you are--but generally, location is more important. Location is a decision you stare in the face every darned day.
- 5. What features does your dream house have (pool, spa bath, big yard, etc.)?
- Bookshelves, Japanese-style baths, and outdoor privacy (preferably via isolation, but woods will do).
Friday, April 04, 2003