Thursday, March 20, 2003

The personals
Thursday Threesome:
Onesome: Mountain. Hey, summer's on the way! If you can get away, is it to the mountains or to the beaches? ...and even if you cannot: if you could, which would you go for?

I'll be getting away to the mountains in a couple of weeks... but it's the companionship, not the scenery, that takes me there. If I could, I'd hit the beach.

Twosome: Spring. Enough is enough! Are you ready for Spring yet? ...or are you one of the lucky ones who are aleady smelling the roses?

I'm cold. I've been cold since September. I'm tired of being cold.

Threesome: Water. Domestic or bottled? Are you one of those who just cannot drink tap water and absolutely has to have bottled? ...or does any source that has some chlorine in it to okay with you?

I don't understand the question: Are you confusing chlorine (a common pool additive) for flouride (a common drinking water additive) accidentally or deliberately? Tap water is just fine with me... although pools are nice, too.

No comments: