Friday, March 21, 2003

The personals
The Friday Five:
1. If you had the chance to meet someone you've never met, from the past or present, who would it be?

Robert A. Heinlein. Just to say thanks.

2. If you had to live in a different century, past or future, which would it be?

Future. I want to see those cities on the moon.

3. If you had to move anywhere else on Earth, where would it be?

The wilds of north Georgia, on a large wooded estate from which I cannot see my neighbors. After living in downtown Atlanta for twenty-five years, I feel a need for elbow room.

4. If you had to be a fictional character, who would it be?

Jubal Harshaw, from Stranger in a Strange Land. There's a man who knows how to enjoy life.

5. If you had to live with having someone else's face as your own for the rest of your life, whose would it be?

You really want me to be discontented, don't you? If I can't have my own face, let me look like Sean Connery. He has this extraordinary effect on every woman I know...

No comments: