Friday, May 30, 2003

The Friday Five: My, what...sweeping questions this week.
1. What do you most want to be remembered for?

Pleasant companionship.

2. What quotation best fits your outlook on life?

"'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.' Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant." (What it's from.)

3. What single achievement are you most proud of in the past year?

Living through it.

4. What about the past ten years?

Uh. Acting on stage with Harlan Ellison, Anthony Daniels and Jonathan Harris.

5. If you were asked to give a child a single piece of advice to guide them through life, what would you say?

"Life isn't fair." I'm a parent, I get this question almost daily. I never know what answer to which question will be The One My Kids Remember.

No comments: