Friday, May 16, 2003

The Friday Five:
1. What drinking water do you prefer -- tap, bottle, purifier, etc.?

Tap is just fine.

2. What are your favourite flavor of chips?

I no longer eat chips. However, when I did, I had developed a fondness for barbeque corn chips.

3. Of all the things you can cook, what dish do you like the most?

That would be "dislike the least": I don't llike to cook. That said, I like the way I fix fettucine.

4. How do you have your eggs?

In the refrigerator.
Oh, that's not what you meant? If I have to cook 'em, they're gonna be scrambled. If someone else will do it, I'll have a ham and cheese omelet.

5. Who was the last person who cooked you a meal? How did it turn out?

That would be my wife (although she had our daughter make the mashed potatoes). It was fine.

No comments: