Friday, April 19, 2002

The personals

Thursday Threesome:
Onesome: The Sun. Blow some sunshine my way, and tell me what makes you feel joyful. Same answer as #1 last week: My family. I never get tired of my children's company.

Twosome: The Moon. By the light of the silvery moon....tell me about your most romantic evening. I'm far too old to have any clear memories of such things.

Threesome: And The Stars. What's your sign, baby? And do you believe in that sort of thing, anyway? Libra. And I don't.

The Friday Five:
1. What's your favorite TV show and why? I assume you mean currently on. Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Darned well written: Packed with jokes you don't have to get to enjoy the show, but that elevate the story to another level if you do.

2. Who is your favorite television star? Alyson Hannigan. (I'm always surprised to discover some people think the show is about the blonde.)

3. What was your favorite TV show as a child? Star Trek. The one they now call "classic". Although I was also a big fan of "Man from U.N.C.L.E." and "Wild Wild West".

4. What show do you think should have been cancelled by now? Jerry Springer.

5. What new show do you hope escapes the axe this season? Kill 'em all.

No comments: