Friday, February 27, 2004

It was the breast of times, it was the wurst of times

Reuters | Stern Blames Suspension on Janet Jackson's Breast
Radio shock-jock Howard Stern on Thursday blamed a conservative backlash prompted by the exposure of singer Janet Jackson's breast on television for the suspension of his show after a broadcast including talk of anal sex and offensive racial slurs.

... "I'm under attack. They've been after me since 1992, and they're having their way with me," he said referring to repeated troubles he has had with regulators. "Then Janet Jackson whipped out her boob and it's all over."
I think I speak for all America when I say, Janet, Justin... Thanks.

"It is a far, far better boob that I do than I have ever done; it is a far, far better breast that I go to than I have ever known."
(Title and end quote, of course, from "A Tale of Two..." Ah, see, you're ahead of me.)

No comments: