Friday, August 01, 2003

The Friday Five: This week's questions:
1. What time do you wake up on weekday mornings?

Variable. I usually wake up around 7:30 or 8:00. Since I am still on disability from work, there is no compelling reason to go anyhere, so sometimes I go back to sleep, depending on how late I was up the night before.

2. Do you sleep in on the weekends? How late?

No. If anything, I'm more likely to get up early.

3. Aside from waking up, what is the first thing you do in the morning?

Are you after a more profound answer than "go to the bathroom"?

4. How long does it take to get ready for your day?

Variable. Anywhere from a half hour to all day. :)

5. When possible, what is your favorite place to go for breakfast?

McDonald's. I'm a big fan of the sausage mcmuffin.

No comments: