Daily Mail | Mental health charity sparks outrage with spoof Christmas carolsI'm trying to think of a good #11... Aha.
A bad taste top ten of Christmas carols poking fun at mental illness has been slammed as "degrading" and "insensitive" after it was published with the backing of a social services department.
The booklet contains a list titled "Christmas Carols for the Mentally Disturbed".
- Schizophrenia - Do You Hear What I Hear?
- Multiple Personality Disorder - We Three Kings Disorientated Are
- Dementia - I Think I'll Be Home For Christmas
- Narcissistic - Hark The Herald Angels Sing About Me
- Manic - Deck the Halls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks and Trees and...
- Paranoid - Santa Claus is Coming to Town to Get Me
- Borderline Personality Disorder - Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire
- Personality Disorder - You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll Tell You Why
- Attention Deficit Disorder - Silent Night, Holy, ooh look at the froggy - Can I have a chocolate? Why is France so far away?
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder - Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells.
- Alcoholism - Here We Come A-Wassailing