Saturday, July 13, 2002

The personals
Monday Mission 2.27:
Boy, are these interesting questions (especially in light of where I was when you posted them).

1. Have you had to repair anything lately? Did you do it yourself or have someone else do it?
A cardial artery. I had someone else do it. :)

2. Do you work out or exercise? Or is there anything you do each day for your health?
No, but that's about to change (see above).

3. Are you a modest person? That is, would you be embarrassed for someone (an acquaintance, a friend, a stranger) to see you nude?
Generally, yes, I am a modest person. However, in the last week in Crawford Long hospital's cardiac unit, a fairly steady stream of people have seen me nude. Oddly, after the first one, it no longer mattered. So I'd have to say it depends on the context.

4. What are some odors that you just can not stand to smell?
Tobacco smoke.

5. Are there any social situations that make you uncomfortable?
There are few that don't.

6. Has a friend or an employer ever asked you to do something you felt was unethical or? What was it and what happened?
Not that I can recall.

7.Recap:

(new saga) I've had it, this place is just wearing me out. You too? We need a break! Let's head out and go someplace new. You make the plans, I'll get things ready. So what do you have it mind, and did you want me to pick up anything special to pack for the trip?
Let's just head south. I feel a craving for a beach chair in the shade, and the Gulf Coast is only eight hours away at most.

(continued) Well, we are not yet at our destination, though the way you described it, it sounds simply amazing. What is the first thing we should do once we get there?
Picnic lunch. You can't nap in the afternoon shade if you haven't eaten first.

BONUS: In this whole world, what is fair?
Overall, everything is fair. You get what you pay for, and you reap what you sow. Only in details and trivia does apparent unfairness appear. You're just not looking at a big enough picture.

Thursday Threesome:
Onesome. Long--Long tall drink. What's your favorite beverage, alcoholic and/or non-alcoholic?
I don't drink alcohol. Nothing religious or moral about the decision: Life is short, be there for it. I've never met anyone whose personality was improved by it.
Non-alcoholic, there is no contest. Iced tea. Luzianne decaf iced tea.

Twosome. Hot--Do you like it hot? Spicy hot food, that is!
Nope.

Threesome. Summer--Summer makes you think of what food? What's your favorite summer recipe?
Summer is hot dog weather.

No Friday Five this week.

No comments: