Thursday, December 04, 2003

The Thursday Threesome

:: White Christmas ::
Onesome: I'm dreaming of a white Christmas - Are you hoping for a white Christmas this year, or are you somewhere you seldom see snow?

This is Atlanta: We don't generally get snow.

Twosome: With every Christmas card I write - Have you begun the cards? Do you write a personal note in each one, or just sign a generic greeting and your name? Or maybe print out the ol' yearly form letter to let everyone know what's new for you?

Cards? I'm one of those rude antisocial people who never sends Christmas cards.

Threesome: May your days be merry and bright - What do you do for the holidays to ensure they'll be merry?

Do? I'm lost at holiday time. I'm surrounded by people who have strong opinions about what we'll do and when. Not having any myself, all I do is go with the flow.

No comments: