- The Friday Five:
- 1. What is your most prized material possession?
- That house fire in '99 cleaned out a lot of clutter and changed my perspective on just how much stuff I need to keep around. I prize my family: Everything else is Just Stuff.
- 2. What item, that you currently own, have you had the longest?
- Justice League of America vol 1 #6, "The Wheel of Misfortune", by Gardner Fox and Mike Sekowsky.
- 3. Are you a packrat?
- Yes. Not so much as I was. See above.
- 4. Do you prefer a spic-and-span clean house? Or is some clutter necessary to avoid the appearance of a museum?
- I would like a spic-and-span house: I've never been able to manage it, and I've come to the conclusion that such a house wouldn't look lived-in. A certain amount of clutter creates the illusion of activity, even in an empty house.
- 5. Do the rooms in your house have a theme? Or is it a mixture of knick-knacks here and there?
- Theme rooms? *BWAH HAH HAH* Tell me another one.
Thursday, February 20, 2003