Tuesday, March 13, 2007

"Oh, you’re going to defy me when I become president?"


Looking for an alternative for President in 2008? Tired of choosing the lesser of the evils? Have I got a candidate for you.
Columbia Chronicla | Secret Service investigates satanic vampire
The 2008 presidential bid just got a little more challenging for the race’s only satanic vampire candidate.

Jonathon “The Impaler” Sharkey, a 42-year-old New Jersey man who is running under the Vampire, Witches and Pagan Party, is currently being investigated by the Secret Service for potential threats toward President George W. Bush.

According to Sharkey, Secret Service agents visited him and his 19-year-old wife, Spree, in Ohio on Feb. 15. The visit concerned Sharkey’s repeated remarks about impaling Bush, an act Sharkey said he would only do if he were elected president.

“They never even asked to see my impaling stick,” Sharkey said.

... “They were telling me, when they were interrogating me, that their job was to protect Bush even after he’s out of office,” Sharkey said. “I’m looking at them like, ‘Oh, you’re going to defy me when I become president?’”
The Secret Service agent's reaction is unrecorded.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Forget about the Impaler. We conservatives may finally have a real candidate getting into the race.

If Fred Thompson runs, I will probably contribute to his campaign. He is not perfect (a little too neocon on some foreign policy) but is a damn sight better than the other Republican candidates (including Eye of Newt).

Run, Fred, Run! Don't miss your opportunity like Sam Nunn did in '92.

Anonymous said...

Gee, I thought I was the only person who gave a thought to Fred. A touch liberal, but MUCH better than any of the current crowd!