Friday, November 07, 2003

The Friday Five

This week's questions:
1. What food do you like that most people hate?

I dunno, what do most people hate? Oh, I know: Krystal hamburgers. But I have to be in the mood for them.

2. What food do you hate that most people love?

Survey says... fried chicken.

Remember, I'm in Georgia. Restaurants that specialize in only one dish specialize in fried chicken. Or, if their specialty dish is not fried chicken, they serve fried chicken too. People having dinner parties who want to serve something everyone will like, serve fried chicken.

I detest it. I hate it so much that when I'm driving down the street looking for restaurants, I don't even see KFC and Mrs Winners because fried chicken doesn't register as food.

Do you hear me? Yes, I'm an Atlanta native and I hate fried chicken.

3. What famous person, whom many people may find attractive, is most unappealing to you?

*Jumping up and down* I hate fried chicken! Fried chicken! Fried...

C'mon, move on. It's only a stupid blog meme. There's another question here.

...chicken... What? Oh. Sorry.

Well?

What was the question again?

*Ahem* "What famous person, whom many people may find attractive, is most unappealing to you?" And don't make me do this again. This "talking to the editor" schtick gets old real fast.

Julia Roberts. I cheered when her character died in Steel Magnolias.

4. What famous person, whom many people may find unappealing, do you find attractive?

Uh... Sorry, I don't have an answer for this one. I'll think about it and get back to you. What do you want from me? I always thought Velma was cuter than Daphne.

Doesn't it always seem like the "goofy" or "kooky" friend who isn't supposed to be pretty is actually cuter than the one who's supposed to be the star attraction? Zelda was obviously what Dobie needed, not Thalia. (If only she hadn't turned out to be gay.) And, come on, who would you rather spend time with, Ginger or Mary Ann? Jennifer or Bailey? Buffy or Willow? (Well, except for that turn-evil-and-kill-everybody thing. And the gayness thing. Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

5. What popular trend baffles you?

Blogging. I just don't get it.

And Starbucks.

No comments: