Friday, November 28, 2003

The Friday Five

This week's questions:
1. Do you like to shop? Why or why not?

I do when I have some idea what I'm shopping for. The only stores I go just to see what's there are bookstores and DVD stores.

2. What was the last thing you purchased?

Groceries. Not what you meant? Let's see, before that... Comic books. Specifically, Batgirl Year One, which I enjoyed.

3. Do you prefer shopping online or at an actual store? Why?

Depends on what I'm shopping for, but generally I prefer online. I dislike crowds.

4. Did you get an allowance as a child? How much was it?

No.

5. What was the last thing you regret purchasing?

A digital camera. I should have waited and saved up for a better model. I won't name the one I bought, because for the money it's a perfectly good point-and-shoot digital camera... It's just not what I really wanted.

No comments: