Thursday, October 16, 2003

The Thursday Threesome

:: MT Blacklist ::
Onesome: MT - So, are you running Moveable Type? ...and have you had to deal with comment spam? If so, Jay Allen's MT-Blacklist Plugin is one cure ....and did you know T-3 regular Shawn has written a scripting hack to allow it to work with the comment notifier script? Ah, the geekiness of it all...

I'm not running Moveable Type. I realize that for some portions of the blogging community, Blogger has become AOL. (That is, it's the tool that the neos use until they learn better.) Perhaps I'm just not as demanding a user as some. I've had no compelling reason to switch.
And if I do switch, well, I already use CityDesk for my non-blog pages.

Twosome: Black - Hey, can you do "basic black"? ...or does your wardrobe consist of everything but black? Inquiring minds want a look into that closet!

Sounds like a chick question to me. :) Yes, I often do black.

Threesome: List - Are you a "List Person", one of those people who cannot make it through the day with out a to-do list? ...or maybe "listfull', with yellow sticky notes all about you? ...or are you "listless" and wandering about randomly getting things accomplished?

I can do lists, but I don't feel compelled to. I am alistic.
I don't like lists. But I have to face facts, I get more done when I have a list.

No comments: