Saturday, September 28, 2002

Am I still gone?
Well, yeah. Sorry. This blog is not dead. That print deadline will be past soon.

And, by the way, I don't have so low an opinion of my self-worth that I don't think you care whether I live or die. What I meant was that I wasn't sure you would care about every little detail of my ongoing medical adventures. I've no desire to turn into an old fogey who has nothing to talk about but his own decrepitude. I have a lot of that to tell you about.

Since most of it is, at this point, old news, I am thinking I will probably create another page for it elsewhere and link to it from here. Since AOL (my main provider) thoughtfully deleted all of my existing web pages during my last hospital stay (do you have to edit them every so often to maintain currency?), I have a clean slate to work with. (That's why my purple cow went away, if you were wondering. I put her back. We've been together too long to break up now.)

No comments: