- 'Sex rage' couple facing $3.8 million bill - Jamaica Gleaner News
The pair had attacked cabin crew who stopped them having sex.
- 2GB Credit Card Shaped Storage - TrustedReviews
Much praise and adulation must go to Walletex for being the first manufacturer on the market to produce a product that truly lives up to this name.
- Blog bullies busted
"It's none of their business. Why are they monitoring online student journals in the first place?"
- Coke to launch coffee-infused Coke Blak - Yahoo! News
A Coke spokesperson said Coca-Cola Blak will be a mid-calorie drink, similar to Coca-Cola C2.
- Ersatz Santa charged after dropping pants - Union Leader
Mullen told police that he was just joking around, saying something to the effect of he was "just having some fun with the kids."
- Miniature Guide Horses for the Blind - Damn Interesting
While a miniature guide horse requires roughly the same amount of time to train, it has a typical life expectancy of 30-40 years.
- Nude teacher prank turns into whodunnit - Yahoo! News
A raunchy picture of a Cypriot teacher in a state of undress was surreptitiously downloaded from her mobile telephone and sent to hundreds of pupils.
- Skateboard move creator sues for $20M - Florida Today
The creator of an aerial skateboarding move known as ollie is suing several companies, including Disney and Sega, over the use of the word.
- Space Cadets - channel4.com
Four "thrillseekers" think they're in earth orbit, but it's really "Big Brother in Space".
- TV Writers Must Sell, Sell, Sell - Wired News
In a recent episode of the NBC series Medium, writers had to work the movie Memoirs of a Geisha into the dialogue three times because of a deal the network made with Sony earlier in the season.
- University Sells 'Big Brains On Campus' Calendars - Click2Houston.com
There are plenty of calendars that show off certain parts of the human anatomy. But a new pin-up calendar at the University of Illinois celebrates the brain.