Thursday, July 10, 2003

The Friday Five: This week's questions:
1. Do you remember your first best friend? Who was it?

Yes I do, but you're not getting his name. He was a next door neighbor.

2. Are you still in touch with this person?

No. That's why you're not getting his name. And I'm not telling you why, either.

3. Do you have a current close friend?

I have several friends to whom I am close, and whom I trust explicitly, but not a "best friend"...unless you count the one I married.

4. How did you become friends with this person?

Magic. I have no better explanation.

5. Is there a friend from your past that you wish you were still in contact with? Why?

There are plenty of people I don't see enough of, but I'm hard pressed to think of someone I don't see at all that I wish I did.

No comments: