Friday, June 27, 2003

The Friday Five: This week's questions:
1. How are you planning to spend the summer [winter]?

Returning to some work, somewhere. I don't think the job I'm collecting disability from is still there.

2. What was your first summer job?

Bagging groceries at my father's grocery store.

3. If you could go anywhere this summer [winter], where would you go?

Beeeeeach. Clearwater FL or Jekyll Island GA will do fine.

4. What was your worst vacation ever?

When I was a kid, my dad took a notion to drive all week. We went north on I-75 as far as we could go, turned east around Lake Erie and cut through Canada, re-entered the U.S. at Niagara Falls, then back south via the Pennsylvania Turnpike and I-85. Camping every night. I hate camping.

5. What was your best vacation ever?

Hm. Tampa/Clearwater FL, about five years ago. We were down for a radio theater appearance at a science fiction convention, and stayed an extra day just to loaf around.

No comments: